Saturday 21 March 2009

HAIL TO THE GOD EMPEROR - PURGE THE ALIEN

UNGRATEFUL HUMANS, PAY HEED TO THE FOLLOWING

or don't as the case may be! I thought you'd enjoy a few pictures of 1st platoon of the Cadian 24th Infanty Regiment:

  1. Firstly; Commander Lucky McBastard, heroic leader of the defence against the combined renegade Space Marine/Tau assualt at the Battle of Bagot Street


















and his command team



















the rest of platoon:



On a less pretentious note, I'm really pleased with the heavy weapons team now that they're fully based and scenery-ed:





and finally my growing sniper team, hopefully there'll be some room for them in the new codex listing!



Enjoy, my fellow allies!

P.S - I think this is how Paul's marines should be painted;



No comments: