Monday 20 April 2009

The Imperial Guard. Like an orbital bombardment to a walnut.


SO:
Jonny boy went to GW to get the actual Kasrkin speacial weapons guys I was sposed to have in the first place >:( nevermind, got them now, and I spose that have normal guardsmen with a couple of speacial weapons isn't really a bad thing!
Anyway, got a peak at the codex :-D Things that suck out most:

Stormtroopers:
Their hellgun is now called an Over-powered Lasgun; Rng-18" S-3 AP-3 Rapid Fire. Nice.

Masters of Ordanance:
are part of an advisory squad and an addition to the HQ command squad; had a artillary strike rule of Rng-Unlimited S-9 AP-(cant remember) Ordanance 1. More Nice.

Shit loads of tanks:
Shit loads of them. In squads. Its insane.

VALKERIES!:
In squads of up to 3, 100pts each and the Vendetta is an option too :) Apparently the Vulture is going to make an appearance too, sporting a pair of punisher cannons which are a Heavy 20 weapon :-o Yet more Nice.

I'm surprised that neither of you worked out why I want Valkeries yet. Its more to do with the music that I could play when they arrive than the things them selves... :-D

Happy birthday me :)

No comments: